CRM

Oliver75
Contributor

Shared task queue - not showing all tasks of the team at once

SOLVE

Hi all,

I am administrator of our HubSpot CRM and I just set up a shared task queue for one of our teams. I granted both users the same rights to watch and edit the tasks of their team.

As an administrator, I can select "All assignees", showing all tasks of both team members at once. But the team members themself can not do this, because this option is shown, but unavailable for them. So every time they would like to know what the other one is up to, he has to pick the other member and then switch back to himself again.

This becomes kinda annoying over the time, because in daily business you want to have the complete picture.

Is there any way to change this?

Best regards,
Oliver

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Upvoted, @Oliver75.

The notice in the screenshot is definitely misleading. With user permissions set to task view "Everything", you'd expect that this also works in the queue.

karstenkoehler_0-1624274108059.png

Thanks for posting the idea.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Oliver75,

This seems to be expected behavior and as far as I know, there aren't any ways to configure tasks queues to accomplish what you're asking for.

You can submit this as a feature request in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team reviews these suggestions based on popularity. (Feel free to share the link to your idea in this thread later, I'll happily upvote it, I agree that this would be useful.) In your request, I'd recommend including a screenshot for easy reference.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Oliver75
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi Karsten,

Thanks again. I posted this as a feature request here:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Shared-task-queue-Make-show-all-assignees-available-t...

Any upvote would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Oliver

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Upvoted, @Oliver75.

The notice in the screenshot is definitely misleading. With user permissions set to task view "Everything", you'd expect that this also works in the queue.

karstenkoehler_0-1624274108059.png

Thanks for posting the idea.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler