CRM

pass-services

Share contacts between 2 Hubspot Accounts

SOLVE

It would be nice to be able to share contacts between 2 hubspot accounts.

Example : I work as a marketing manager for multiple companies. These companies are subsidiaries of the same group and want to work on the same customer repository. For each of them I use the same email address (mine indeed).

So I can switch between hubspot accounts but I can't select some contacts to share them between accounts.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @pass-services 

You are right that isn't supported. You could pass contacts via an API inteagration, or both companies could share an enterprise portal making use of partitioning and brand domains. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Josephat
Participant

SOLVE

I found away around this issue. If you are familiar with Zapier, then you can solve it. First you'll need to dual account access - in otherwords, in each of the accounts, you all the needed permissions assigned to you under the same email address.  

Then you'll head over to zapier and create a hubspot to hubspot connection whenever a contact is created or updated in the primary account, you can have it passed to the second account which you can select by it's ID number in the final stage of the zap. 

Try to make sure you are aware of the properties or data most important to you in this stage so you can map out your data correctly. 

I hope this helps someone who's facing a similar challenge. 

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @pass-services 

You are right that isn't supported. You could pass contacts via an API inteagration, or both companies could share an enterprise portal making use of partitioning and brand domains. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency