CRM

Kevin_Jorgensen
Participant | Gold Partner

Setting up conditional deal approval

I have a customer who requires that deals that have had item prices modified by sales require approval of the sales manager. I'm fine with setting up the groups of managers and I already have a way to create a property, "requires_review" that is a boolean that sets to "yes" when a deal has modified prices. What I want to do is to have a custom card that is triggered when that boolean is "yes" and a workflow that informs the manager that a deal requires review. The workflow is straightforward. What I need some suggestions on is a way to trigger the custom card to appear in the deals object. The custom card would simply have a boolean form that allows the manager to set a property, "approved_to_quote" to "yes". I had thought of using the same workflow that triggers to send email notice to the managers and include a webhook that would cause the custom card to be instantiated... just not sure if that is possible. Anyone else tried this or have ideas how to make a custom card's visibility in the deals object conditional on a property value? 

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Kevin_Jorgensen, thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I wanted to tag in a couple of subject matter experts to see if they have any input on this matter:
hi @ChrisoKlepke@karstenkoehler@webdew  do you have any advice for @Kevin_Jorgensen ?

Thank you!

Best,
Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
Kevin_Jorgensen

Thank you! Hoping some brainer, more experienced hubspotters than I will
have some suggestions.
0 Upvotes