CRM

ImageVault

Setting task reminders

SOLVE

Hi 

I am new to hubspot and I have set a rask reminder - have tried bothe email and to do and no email or to do (not sure what this does) have been sent.  What do I have to do to setthis up to work?

Nicola

1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

Setting task reminders

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Here's a great resource for creating and using tasks in HubSpot
- see Create Tasks

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

Setting task reminders

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Here's a great resource for creating and using tasks in HubSpot
- see Create Tasks

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
ImageVault

Setting task reminders

SOLVE

Thank you for the link to this page - I had looked at this and went through the steps and the email reminder to myself still doesn't work.  If you choose to 'to do' as an option what happens then?  Do you think it is how I set up my account?  I would really like to get this set up working properly otherwise it is a lot of doundle handling. Nicola

task.JPG

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

Setting task reminders

SOLVE

Since you're using Task Queues you'll want to make sure you haven't exceeded the limit (i.e., 500 tasks per queue) -- i.e., from the original KB article.

You'll also want to make sure your user notifications are set for you to receive email notifications -- i.e., for tasks.
Go to Profile & Preferences -> Notifications ->
Reminder -> Advanced Preferences ->
Engagements -> CRM Task Reminder

- see image

HubSpot Notification SettingsHubSpot Notification Settings

- see Set up user notifications in HubSpot

Presuming other HubSpot notifications emails are reaching your inbox...

If there are less than 500 tasks in your queue and your settings are all correct you'll want to reach out to HubSpot support to investigate further.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
ImageVault

Setting task reminders

SOLVE

Thanks for that.  I will have a look.  When you choose To do.  

How is that communicated to you on the day selected - through email as well or as a pop up in Hubspot?

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

Setting task reminders

SOLVE

Changing the task 'type' doesn't impact the notification method. Reminders will be sent according to your notification settings no matter what the task type.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes