CRM

LSinčič
Membro

Setting active list filter to remove contacts from the list after a certain time

resolver

Hi! I'd like to know how to set up active list filter to remove contacts from the list after a certain amount of time.  For example, I have a list of new contacts that I'd like to send a few welcome emails, introductory emails etc and after, let's say two months, I'd like those contacts to be removed from the list. How do I set up this kind of filter? Thank you so much for your help

1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

Setting active list filter to remove contacts from the list after a certain time

resolver

Hi @LSinčič,

You can find a step by step instruction for creating a custom date property here. Once this property is created, you simply select "Set property value" from the right sidebar in the workflow and the interface should look exactly like my first screenshot.

Let me know if this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

4 Respostas 4
LSinčič
Membro

resolver
Hi! Thank you so much for your answer. Will definitely try it.
karstenkoehler

resolver

Hi @LSinčič,

It sounds like your sending these welcome emails with a workflow? In that case, your best option is to include a time stamp in that workflow as well. You would use the "Set property value" action to log a date into a custom property:

karstenkoehler_0-1626938168815.png

This is what the step would then look like:

karstenkoehler_1-1626938217828.png

Instead of my generic Date property placeholder, you would create your own custom date property for this.

Once you have this property, you can include it in your list criteria:

karstenkoehler_2-1626938325952.png

In my example, once this date property is more than 8 weeks ago, a contact would leave this list.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions or if I should elaborate on one of the steps.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

LSinčič
Membro

resolver

Hi! Sorry for the late follow up. I was on vacation. I'd like to ask if you could elaborate on the first step - how do I create a custom date property? I can't seem to succeed in creating one. And I'd also like to know what do I have to do to be able to choose to set the date of step and Set a date stamp. Basically, the first step is giving me some trouble. Thank you so much for your answers. 

0 Avaliação positiva
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @LSinčič,

You can find a step by step instruction for creating a custom date property here. Once this property is created, you simply select "Set property value" from the right sidebar in the workflow and the interface should look exactly like my first screenshot.

Let me know if this helps!

Karsten Köhler