CRM

jimhaughton
Participante

Setting a default "VIEW" in the deals

resolver

I have a deal view for "deals with no next step", can I make this the default view. 

3 Soluciones aceptadas
natsumimori
Solución
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Ah got it, thank you for the clarification @jimhaughton !

From what I checked, it seems we aren't able to set a default view. However, we can "pin" a view in the table (Not in the board).

Deals.png

This isn't exactly what you wanted to do, but I hope it helps you a bit!

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

bcannon
Solución
Participante

resolver

I couldn't find anywhere in the community or in the Hubspot documentation as to whether this has been addressed. But I did find a way to set a default in the card view of Deals. 

When accessing Deals, go to the List view rather than the Board view. Add the view you want to your tabs and move it to the first position. That becomes your default view - similar to how it works in Contacts. But by doing that, it also becomes your default view when using the Board view going forward.

Not sure that was intended or a nice by-product, but it appears to be the way to handle it as of now.

sgo
Solución
Moderador de HubSpot
Moderador de HubSpot

resolver

Hi I just came across this post so I'm here to update the recent re-vamp on the "View" feature!
It looks like we don't have a "pin" feature anymore, but with the updated version we no longer need to pin to keep it on the page. Once you  add views, that view will stay until you reach the limit or close it with "x." 

Cursor_and_Deals___All_deals.jpg

14 Respuestas 14
KristianHR
Miembro

resolver

I think this is what you are looking for: Open list view in deals, and select the list view you want as default view. Move the list all the way to the left (as shown in the picture), and switch back to card view.

Screenshot 2023-09-11 at 14.49.10.png

0 Me gusta
sgo
Solución
Moderador de HubSpot
Moderador de HubSpot

resolver

Hi I just came across this post so I'm here to update the recent re-vamp on the "View" feature!
It looks like we don't have a "pin" feature anymore, but with the updated version we no longer need to pin to keep it on the page. Once you  add views, that view will stay until you reach the limit or close it with "x." 

Cursor_and_Deals___All_deals.jpg

MiaSrebrnjak

resolver

Great, thanks for sharing @sgo! 🙂  

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Me gusta
bcannon
Solución
Participante

resolver

I couldn't find anywhere in the community or in the Hubspot documentation as to whether this has been addressed. But I did find a way to set a default in the card view of Deals. 

When accessing Deals, go to the List view rather than the Board view. Add the view you want to your tabs and move it to the first position. That becomes your default view - similar to how it works in Contacts. But by doing that, it also becomes your default view when using the Board view going forward.

Not sure that was intended or a nice by-product, but it appears to be the way to handle it as of now.

MScaramastra
Colaborador

resolver

Thank you

burgerirish88
Participante

resolver

That work!!!  Thanks a million.

GKell
Colaborador

resolver

 To be clear we cannot set a Deal view as the default, but the instructions in Hubspot say you can...

Screen Shot 2022-02-16 at 9.36.05 AM.png

0 Me gusta
karstenkoehler
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

resolver

Hi @SWehba, yes, that would be the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. You can check whether this suggestion exists already and if not, create a new one. The product team reviews these suggestions based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

SWehba
Participante

resolver

It would be very useful to be able to PIn a view in cards mode since that is how most people like to look at them. As much as I love the features of Hubspot, this another example of something that is more difficult to do than it should be. I have had several other instances where the "intuitive" option was missing and the only option to do what I want to do is buried in some other menu and I had to ask for help to figure it out. Is there a place to send comments, suggestions etc?

PPowell0
Participante

resolver

Seems to be an absolute no brainer of a feature to add if it's already available in the table view. There seem to be a few nonsensical limitations such as conditional logic with Hubspot

natsumimori

resolver

Hi @jimhaughton ,

Would you mind sharing a bit more details such as:

1. Exactly which page are you referring to? (Please attach a screenshot)
  2. What is the current behaviour?
  3. What is your wishing behaviour? (What do you mean by saying "make this the default view"?)

Thanks!

jimhaughton
Participante

resolver

In the Deals page, can you make a specific view a default? in my case I want "open deals with no next step" to be the view when i log into Hubspot and select "Sales > Deals" 

Does this help?

Hubspot Deals View

0 Me gusta
natsumimori
Solución

resolver

Ah got it, thank you for the clarification @jimhaughton !

From what I checked, it seems we aren't able to set a default view. However, we can "pin" a view in the table (Not in the board).

Deals.png

This isn't exactly what you wanted to do, but I hope it helps you a bit!

burgerirish88
Participante

resolver

I would like to do this Cards Mode.  We use this Excusively in Deals, and not the Table View.  Cards View is a Great Feature, but it's a pain to ALWAYS switch it off the HubSpot Default view.