CRM

bbleecker

Set the properties your team sees on company records - adding a new field

SOLVE

I created 2 new property fields 1 with a radio box, the other just text.  Neither field shows up when I modify an existing company or add a new company.

Please advise

1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @bbleecker This HubSpot academy resource explains how to add required fields to the company creator modal.  When you add new properties, you can find them using the view all properties tab, but they will not appear in the About card on the left sidebar. Click here to learn how to modidfy the About sidebar

If you still are not seeing the properties, please let me know the names of those properties and I can research further. 

Thank you,

Ed  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @bbleecker This HubSpot academy resource explains how to add required fields to the company creator modal.  When you add new properties, you can find them using the view all properties tab, but they will not appear in the About card on the left sidebar. Click here to learn how to modidfy the About sidebar

If you still are not seeing the properties, please let me know the names of those properties and I can research further. 

Thank you,

Ed  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
andygould
Contributor

SOLVE

Does HubSpot plan to allow default properties to be set by Team? For orgs using HubSpot for sales, support, partnerships etc setting the same fields for all teams isn't helpful. Would love to know if this is understood..

JDobbin
Contributor | Diamond Partner
Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Up! Has this being added or in plans to be added? We are using HS for Support/Sales/Success and we really needded that