CRM

HealthcareUser
Participant

Set company goals (quotas)

SOLVE

On the dashboard page, you can currently set quotas for individual team members. Is there any way to set a quota for the entire team/organization to work towards? Thanks for the guidance!

1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

@HealthcareUser,

Quotas are set at an individual level, however if you view all, it will be an aggregate of all team members with quotas set and the progress towards the quota. Here is more information:

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/dashboard/what-is-the-quota-bar-in-the-deal-forec...

Hope that helps!

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

@HealthcareUser,

Quotas are set at an individual level, however if you view all, it will be an aggregate of all team members with quotas set and the progress towards the quota. Here is more information:

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/dashboard/what-is-the-quota-bar-in-the-deal-forec...

Hope that helps!

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.

Jess
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Josh, 

In that post about quotas it says: 'the quota bar will only show up once you've hit 20% of your goal' - can you please tell me how to set a goal for each month? I cannot seem to find it anywhere and quotas don't allow for me to have them changing each month.

Thank you 

0 Upvotes
Josh

SOLVE

@Jess,

Log into your Sales Dashboard and from the dropdown, choose a team member from the Team Members drop down. After you have chosen that member, hover over the section that says "Deal Forecast". On the far right top corner you will see a Set Quota button. You can there set each sales person's quota and when you choose all, it will show a cumulative number.

Josh

Josh Curcio

0 Upvotes
MattF
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Sorry to bring up an old topic, but I'm noticing that my "Deals Closed vs Goal" report and my "Deal Forecast" report are not matching in terms of quota. I set the quota properly through the "Deal Forecast" so my full year for the entire team is approx $1.2m, but the Goal field in the "Deals Closed vs Goal" graph is showing as $300k full year. I don't have any filters on these reports that would narrow the totals, so not sure what's happening.

Any ideas?

0 Upvotes
Jess
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Josh, 

Thanks for your help. I have done that but I noticed that if you set a quota for this month you cant set a different one for the following month. I was wondering if ther was a way to pre set changing goals per month?

Thanks

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @Jess, to add to @Josh's comment this feature is not currently possible in HubSpot, but you can search, vote for or post this as a feature request on our ideas forum here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/idb-p/HubSpot_Ideas

Josh

SOLVE

Hi @Jess,

As far as I know, this is not possible.

Josh

Josh Curcio