CRM

FWhite
Colaborador

Sequences

resolver

I am trying to figure out if I can add a new email to a sequence that has already ended.  For example, if I send out a series of emails over a certain period of time in a sequence, once the sequence ends can I go back into the sequence to add another email and send to the same enrolled contacts? 

Thanks! 

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
SeanReid
Solución
Exmiembro de HubSpot
Exmiembro de HubSpot

Sequences

resolver

Hi there,

This isn't possible. If you edit the steps in an active sequence, the changes will only apply to newly enrolled contacts. To apply any changes to contacts who are currently enrolled in the sequence, you can edit the scheduled emails individually, or re-enroll the contact at a later step. So adding the new email wouldn't cause it to be sent to everyone that went through the sequence already. I do know, however, that our product team is reviewing the ability to create lists of contacts that went through a sequence. You can follow the progress here.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
SeanReid
Solución
Exmiembro de HubSpot
Exmiembro de HubSpot

Sequences

resolver

Hi there,

This isn't possible. If you edit the steps in an active sequence, the changes will only apply to newly enrolled contacts. To apply any changes to contacts who are currently enrolled in the sequence, you can edit the scheduled emails individually, or re-enroll the contact at a later step. So adding the new email wouldn't cause it to be sent to everyone that went through the sequence already. I do know, however, that our product team is reviewing the ability to create lists of contacts that went through a sequence. You can follow the progress here.

0 Me gusta
FWhite
Colaborador

Sequences

resolver

Got it, thanks for your response.  This is helpful. 

Fern White

0 Me gusta