CRM

AndreeaCL
Membro

Separate contact lists in Hubspot

resolver

Hello,

We plan on using the Hubspot Crm, but we are working on multiple projects aka small businesses. Is there any way we can keep the contact lists separate (with different feeds as well) ? We sometimes end up contacting the same person but for two different campaigns for two different businesses and we want to have separat info for each. Is this doable?

Thanks and hope this makes sense!

1 Solução aceita
Tnichs
Solução
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

resolver

HI Andrea The segmentation of the CRM is really strong and you can create different lists by virtually any contact property that's recorded in HubSpot. You can also have multiple deal boards that you can use if you have different sales processes. I would say though that if you are promoting two different companies using the same database, this would have some complexities. Are you planning on using HubSpot marketing as well? In which case, if you are planning to utilise it for different companies, then you'll probably need the enterprise edition. But difficult to say without knowing your full circumstances and use caseScreen Shot 2018-03-05 at 21.24.12.png

klood digital, become the HubSpot Hero

Exibir solução no post original

2 Respostas 2
ISiam
Membro

resolver

How it is done?
Like I have two company and my clients are different for both business model. I want to seperate contacts under specific company. So that I can send email based on my Company clients. Could you highlight me on how to do this?

0 Avaliação positiva
Tnichs
Solução

resolver

HI Andrea The segmentation of the CRM is really strong and you can create different lists by virtually any contact property that's recorded in HubSpot. You can also have multiple deal boards that you can use if you have different sales processes. I would say though that if you are promoting two different companies using the same database, this would have some complexities. Are you planning on using HubSpot marketing as well? In which case, if you are planning to utilise it for different companies, then you'll probably need the enterprise edition. But difficult to say without knowing your full circumstances and use caseScreen Shot 2018-03-05 at 21.24.12.png

klood digital, become the HubSpot Hero