CRM

ChrisSandcastle
Miembro

Sending meeting link from HS mobile app

resolver

Using the HS mobile app I can send a meeting link once I have connected the HS keyboard.

Note: This was not the obvious way to allow me to include/access my meeting link; I found out in another forum. There were loads of users as far back as 2018 wanting to schedule a bloody meeting using their mobile app. Go figure. When you log in to the app and look up a contact, you'd think, similar to the desktop version, you'd be able to schedule a meeting. 

Despite being able to include a meeting link in an email sent from the HS app with the keyboard installed, unlike setting up a meeting  from the desktop or directly from the calendar (by selecting Zoom), when you send just the meeting link from the mobile app users can book/schedule a meeting, BUT the Zoom link is not generated. 

All contacts are in the CRM not on my phone (or Google Calendar). If I am on the road and want to booking a Zoom meeting using mobile app this doesn't appear to work as no Zoom link is provided.

Frustrated beyond measure.

Screenshot_20230129-112253_HubSpot.jpgis provided.

1 Soluciones aceptada
danmoyle
Solución
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Elite

resolver

@ChrisSandcastle I see what you're saying about not simply scheduling a meeting in mobile like we can on desktop. We can only log a meeting. Agreed that adding the finctionality would be helpful. 

I tested sending the email with the link, and it did create the Zoom link in the meeting it created. In your meeting setting for that specific link, is Zoom set up by default for you? I think that's probably the disconnect there. 

Hope that helps. Also, I upvoted and commented on the request here as others have. I'd suggest doing the same. 🙂 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 Respuesta 1
danmoyle
Solución

resolver

@ChrisSandcastle I see what you're saying about not simply scheduling a meeting in mobile like we can on desktop. We can only log a meeting. Agreed that adding the finctionality would be helpful. 

I tested sending the email with the link, and it did create the Zoom link in the meeting it created. In your meeting setting for that specific link, is Zoom set up by default for you? I think that's probably the disconnect there. 

Hope that helps. Also, I upvoted and commented on the request here as others have. I'd suggest doing the same. 🙂 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/