CRM

Tomislav
メンバー

Sending emails through CRM does not work

解決

I have a problem with sending emials through the CRM system. Status of the message is: "Sent", but the messages are not coming to the e-mail addresses.

I created several contacts and tryed with different emil addresses, however resault is the same.

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Tomislav
解決策
メンバー

解決

We use office 365, the problem was in security settings, now everything works properly

元の投稿で解決策を見る

6件の返信
UFC123
メンバー

解決

We use Outlook as Part of the Office Suite through MSFT. This would be through a Office 365 environment.

0 いいね!
Josh
名誉エキスパート | Platinum Partner
名誉エキスパート | Platinum Partner

解決

Hi Tomislav,

Which email service are you using, Google Apps, Office 365 or another email solution?

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

njones
メンバー

解決

I am having the same issue and we are on Outlook 2016.

Thanks,

Nishat Jones

0 いいね!
tghinc
メンバー

解決

I am having the exact same problem.  Emails sent through the CRM are shown as sent but are actually never received by the recipient.  I currently have a Gmail account linked to the CRM.

I've scoured the forums and haven't had any luck with any of the suggestions given so far.

0 いいね!
Tomislav
解決策
メンバー

解決

We use office 365, the problem was in security settings, now everything works properly

UFC123
メンバー

解決

e use the free tools to enter our leads. When I go to send emials through HubSpot the format is completely altered and any/all line breaks are removed.

We use Outlook 2016.

0 いいね!