CRM

LHAsales
Mitglied

Sending a physical, paper letter

lösung

I'm hoping to use the auto-fill charachteristics of e-mail sensding, to actually produce a written follow-up letter I can print and mail.

Any tips how to do this?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @LHAsales,

Have you checked the HubSpot App Marketplace? There are a few integrations which might fulfill your requirements, for example Postalyics, Enthusem and Sendoso.

An alternative would be the mail merge features of Microsoft Excel and Word or Google Sheets and Mail. (Your starting point would be an export of the list of contacts you want to send direct mail to, including all of the properties that you want to use for personalization. There is a knowledge base article on list exports here. You would then use the export file and follow the mail merge instructions linked above.)

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten
karstenkoehler
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @emilyoleary, this was also discussed in the German community 🙂

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

emilyoleary
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

hi @karstenkoehler  thanks for the insights here! however, these integrations only work if sending post to the US. I wrote to the providers individually and they confirmed this. Are you aware of any similar integration that would work for Germany? Thanks

karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @LHAsales,

Have you checked the HubSpot App Marketplace? There are a few integrations which might fulfill your requirements, for example Postalyics, Enthusem and Sendoso.

An alternative would be the mail merge features of Microsoft Excel and Word or Google Sheets and Mail. (Your starting point would be an export of the list of contacts you want to send direct mail to, including all of the properties that you want to use for personalization. There is a knowledge base article on list exports here. You would then use the export file and follow the mail merge instructions linked above.)

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler