CRM

MParisot

Send an email when a lead stay x days in a status

SOLVE

Hi everyone,

I try to create a workflow to send an email to my leads when the lead stay too much time in a status.

For example : Tom have "Ghost" status since 3 months, i send to him an email.

Which property i have to choose in my workflow ? 

Thanks for your help !

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MParisot,

There are a few properties that you could use for this, I'd recommend one of the two following:

• Last contacted: the last date and time a chat conversation, call, sales email, or meeting was logged for the contact. This is set automatically by HubSpot based on the latest date of the activities in the record. For example, the Last contacted property in the record will show yesterday's date when a user logs a call that occurred the day before.
  • Recent sales email replied date: the date of the last time that the contact replied to a sales email sent from your connected G Suite or Outlook 365 email account.

Make sure to tighten your workflow criteria (e.g. by only enrolling contacts with a certain Lifecycle stage or Lead status), otherwise some older contacts might receive some unwanted emails.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MParisot,

There are a few properties that you could use for this, I'd recommend one of the two following:

• Last contacted: the last date and time a chat conversation, call, sales email, or meeting was logged for the contact. This is set automatically by HubSpot based on the latest date of the activities in the record. For example, the Last contacted property in the record will show yesterday's date when a user logs a call that occurred the day before.
  • Recent sales email replied date: the date of the last time that the contact replied to a sales email sent from your connected G Suite or Outlook 365 email account.

Make sure to tighten your workflow criteria (e.g. by only enrolling contacts with a certain Lifecycle stage or Lead status), otherwise some older contacts might receive some unwanted emails.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.