CRM

edoardovigo
Participant

Send T&C

SOLVE

Hey. It's possible in some way to send via Hubspot the T&C of my service? The T&C are different from customer to customer and I would like a digital signature. Do you have any tips?

Thanks, cheers

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
JustinPerkinsC
Solution
Top Contributor

Send T&C

SOLVE

Potentially you could leverage a landing page with a form to complete accepting the terms of service. Not the same as leveraging digital signature but might be enough to control and track the process. Could also have some of the information on your quote's generated on deals. However, that wouldn't get an acceptance of the T&C's. 

Justin Perkins
Marketing Operations Manager
JPerkins@contractlogix.com
Contract LogixLinkedin

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
JustinPerkinsC
Top Contributor

Send T&C

SOLVE

Not really sure this is something you would be able to do out of hubspot. More so related to the digital signature portion. You likely could send a text email to someone but getting them to accept the terms in a legal method is the hard part.

Justin Perkins
Contract LogixLinkedin
0 Upvotes
edoardovigo
Participant

Send T&C

SOLVE

thanks justin.

in my head, if someone accepts the T&C, he/she automatically moves on to the next step of the deal

0 Upvotes
JustinPerkinsC
Solution
Top Contributor

Send T&C

SOLVE

Potentially you could leverage a landing page with a form to complete accepting the terms of service. Not the same as leveraging digital signature but might be enough to control and track the process. Could also have some of the information on your quote's generated on deals. However, that wouldn't get an acceptance of the T&C's. 

Justin Perkins
Contract LogixLinkedin