CRM

louiseW
Participant

Selective logging of outbound emails

SOLVE

Hi,

Just trying to get set up with Hubspot (free version for the time being).

1/ If I connect my gmail to hubspot, will it automatically show a checkbox so that I can select which emails are logged in the CRM - this is my preference, I don't want to log everything (do you check the box to add in CRM?).

2/ Also if I choose to store an email in and the contact isn't yet set up, will the contact automatically populate in the CRM, and I'll have to go back and complete the outstanding details.

3/ Finally, if there is a response to a stored email, that will also be stored in hubspot, right? How can I delete the response from the CRM (any user can do that? Not just admin?)

Thanks

Louise

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
louiseW
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

I've resolved this so no need to reply!

Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
jsmac8218

SOLVE

Hi, I too have this question but slightly different. I would like HubSpot to track my primary email ID within Outlook, with the already present track/don't track check boxes and restricted email ID list, BUT, i DO NOT want HubSpot to track my other email IDs within Outlook. I have 4 email IDs in Outlook, three are personal emails and one business. i only want HubSpot to track my business emails. Is it possible to restrict my three personal email IDs so I don't have to delete and uncheck the HubSpot BCC and check boxes each time? I frequently forget so I usually blow past the free tracked emails limit each month and many are personal emails which i don't want to track.

Thank!

0 Upvotes
louiseW
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

I've resolved this so no need to reply!

Thanks!

0 Upvotes