CRM

Kselby
Participante

See last touch before MQL

resolver

Hi there,

I want to be able to pull info about the top assets we have that lead to someone becoming an MQL. Is there any way to create a list or report showing the form submissions that generate the most MQL? I can not think of a way to relate a date for a form submission and an MQL date. 

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
Phil_Vallender
Solução
Participante de valor | Parceiro Diamante

resolver

Hi @Kselby 

What I would recommend is creating a workflow to copy the value of recent conversion or last page view or similar a to custom property when the contact becomes an MQL. This may help you to build a picture of what is generating the most MQLs. I do this already with number of visits and number of pages viewed for all MQLs in our portal. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Exibir solução no post original

3 Respostas 3
dworthman
Participante

resolver

I was just searching for a solution here as well. HubSpot support recommended that I use a contact create attribution report, and then under Date filters specify I want to look for Marketing qualified leads. 

dworthman_0-1614966685476.png

Then, under Data, selecting a Last interaction model should result in showing the last touch before changing the lifecycle stage to MQL. You can dig deeper with secondary dimensions.

dworthman_1-1614966768477.png

Hope this helps!

PamCotton
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Thank you for sharing @dworthman! Happy Friday!

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Avaliação positiva
Phil_Vallender
Solução

resolver

Hi @Kselby 

What I would recommend is creating a workflow to copy the value of recent conversion or last page view or similar a to custom property when the contact becomes an MQL. This may help you to build a picture of what is generating the most MQLs. I do this already with number of visits and number of pages viewed for all MQLs in our portal. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency