CRM

JessieM
Miembro

Searching contacts & filtering

resolver

Hi,

I am trying to export a list of contacts who all have the same Job Title. However, when I try to search my contacts with just the word that I have used as the Job Title, only 20 contacts come up (instead of approx. 100). I have no filters applied (see image below), and when I search for the clients individually they come up (with the correct Job Title). I have also tried running a search for a separate Job Title that I know should bring up ~20 clients but brings back none.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.Screen Shot 2017-02-22 at 11.52.49 am.png

1 Soluciones aceptada
relabidin
Solución
Exmiembro de HubSpot
Exmiembro de HubSpot

resolver

Hi @JessieM,

I recommend using filters to create a view of all contacts with a certain Job Title, and then you can export all the contacts in the view. 

Click the Add filter button and search for the Job Title Property. Create a filter for Job Title contains *your job title* this should pull up all your contacts. Click Options > Export all in view to export these contacts.

Rami

HubSpot Support 

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

5 Respuestas 5
relabidin
Solución
Exmiembro de HubSpot
Exmiembro de HubSpot

resolver

Hi @JessieM,

I recommend using filters to create a view of all contacts with a certain Job Title, and then you can export all the contacts in the view. 

Click the Add filter button and search for the Job Title Property. Create a filter for Job Title contains *your job title* this should pull up all your contacts. Click Options > Export all in view to export these contacts.

Rami

HubSpot Support 

aberger
Miembro

resolver

Hello,

When I click on Add Filter and then click on Job Title, the only opions I get are:

1. Contains Exactly
  2. Doesn't contain exactly
  3. Is Known
  4. Is Unknown

I do not get to actaully type in the title I am looking for, even if I choose "Contains Exactly"

I want to search for "Job Title Contains 'Program Director' or 'PD' or 'Program Coordinator' or 'PC' or, etc.,

0 Me gusta
jennysowyrda
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hi @aberger

You can use the search filter to add the options you are looking for. If you click into the dropdown box, you will be able to type your selection. 

If you are seeing something different than what I am outlining, can you please send a video of where you are getting stuck?

job title.gif

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Me gusta
slawtv
Miembro

resolver

Where do you find the "Add Filter" button specifically?  Can you provide more specifics on how to set up a filter for "job title"?

0 Me gusta
jennysowyrda

resolver

Hi @slawtv,

You can find the filter option by navigation from the top navigation to "contacts" > "contacts" > on the left hand side below the "all contacts" option you will see the "add filter" option where you can review the available filters.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Me gusta