CRM

HapticSoph

Searching by quote reference number (not Deal ID)

SOLVE

I don't understand the point of the reference numbers in quotes. You can't search for them and often a customer will reference this when ordering or asking to see a previous Invoice. Is there a way to search for this or replace it with the Deal ID?

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @HapticSoph,

Are you referring to the HubSpot search bar or the Quotes search? The latter works for me:

quotes.png

As far as I know, the reference number cannot be changed. However, I've found two requests in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community about this. The product team reviews these based on popularity. I'd recommend upvoting and leaving a comment with your use case.

Configure quote number format

Search Deals via Quote Number

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @HapticSoph,

Are you referring to the HubSpot search bar or the Quotes search? The latter works for me:

quotes.png

As far as I know, the reference number cannot be changed. However, I've found two requests in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community about this. The product team reviews these based on popularity. I'd recommend upvoting and leaving a comment with your use case.

Configure quote number format

Search Deals via Quote Number

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.