CRM

TKoehn

Search Custom Object

SOLVE

I have custom object called "Serviceable Address".  This object has addresses with separate properties for address, city, state and zip code and more.  I have set the three properties address, city and state as being searchable.  I have created an association between Deals and the Serviceable Address object.  In the Deal when I click the Add button, I only see the record number and when I try to search by typing in an address,  the result section only shows a record number.  No other properties are displayed and it does not appear to be finding my results.  Record numbers are displayed but it looks like random results.

Is there a way to show addtional propertis other than the record number in the results?  

In this custom Object, the record number is of no value to anyone.  We need to be able see the addresses in the custom object?  

Is this even possible?  Is there another way to do this?  What are my options?

Fustrating.....

1 Accepted solution
TKoehn
Solution

Search Custom Object

SOLVE

Well it looks like my integrator  did something to fix this.  So for the moment all is well.  I just want to know how it was fixed....

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Lucila-Andimol
Thought Leader | Platinum Partner
Thought Leader | Platinum Partner

Search Custom Object

SOLVE

Hey @TKoehn 

glad you solved it.

Just to clarify to other users

when you add the card of the custom object on the right column

you do get to search by name of the record freely

here is an example of searching for the Properties object in Real state

by the Address

Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 11.16.09.png

Hope this helps other user.

María Lucila Abal | COO Andimol
HubSpot Expert, Community Champion & Certified Trainer (12+ years)

Have questions? Get answers:

Get Premium Support

Did my post help answer your question? Mark this as a solution.

0 Upvotes
TKoehn
Solution

Search Custom Object

SOLVE

Well it looks like my integrator  did something to fix this.  So for the moment all is well.  I just want to know how it was fixed....

0 Upvotes