CRM

MSanofsky

Search Capability Within a Workflow

We have fairly large workflows and it takes forever to make edits because there's no search capabilities within a workflow. Ctrl f isn't reliable because it won't search the entire workflow. There needs to be some sort of keyword search

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @MSanofsky,

The best place for these kinds of requests is the HubSpot Ideas section of the community: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/idb-p/HubSpot_Ideas

The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Participant

HubSpot, I agree with the original poster. The search feature is ineffective on our large workflows. We really need the Control F option to be significantly enhanced to scan the whole workflow at once. This will save us time by being able to quickly view and edit the section of the workflow we need. I also want to be able to search by action numbers.

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @04795,

Thank you for your feedback!

I would highly recommend following @karstenkoehler's advice to post this feedback on the ideas forum.

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. 

Thank you,

Kristen 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes