CRM

Celestinecarla
Participant

Scheduled Outlook meetings being synced automatically

SOLVE

Hello,

I have a problem I hope you can help me with.

We are about 25 people using HubSpot CRM, but for some reason only one of my colleague's meetings scheduled in Outlook automatically get logged to HubsSpot. It appears under the log Activity, under the contact.

It is not dependent on her being the contact owner or the one scheduling the meetings for that matter. As long as she is on the invitation for the meeting, it gets logged. Again, this is not the case for anyone else in our organisation. How can this be? And how can we either turn it off for her or turn it on for the rest of us?

I would be grateful for any help you can provide.

Best,

Celestine

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
AdamLPW
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @Celestinecarla,

You should find the settings for this under the Settings cog in the top-right.  Under "Tools" choose "CRM", then under "Activities" choose "Meetings".  Click on the Calendar Integrations tab.  

Mine works perfectly, and looks like this:

Screenshot 2020-11-12 100223.png

Note the Calendar Sync option, which sounds like what you're looking for.  

I'd recommend checking these settings for your colleague's account (where meetings are being successfully synched) and comparing with yours, or another whose meetings are NOT being synched.  It may be possible to integate an Office 365 account (i.e. for email) WITHOUT having Calendar Sync?

If all settings are apparently the same, often removing integrations and reinstalling fixes gremlins.  Details on how to set up Calendar Sync can be found here.  

Hope this helps.    

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
AdamLPW
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @Celestinecarla,

You should find the settings for this under the Settings cog in the top-right.  Under "Tools" choose "CRM", then under "Activities" choose "Meetings".  Click on the Calendar Integrations tab.  

Mine works perfectly, and looks like this:

Screenshot 2020-11-12 100223.png

Note the Calendar Sync option, which sounds like what you're looking for.  

I'd recommend checking these settings for your colleague's account (where meetings are being successfully synched) and comparing with yours, or another whose meetings are NOT being synched.  It may be possible to integate an Office 365 account (i.e. for email) WITHOUT having Calendar Sync?

If all settings are apparently the same, often removing integrations and reinstalling fixes gremlins.  Details on how to set up Calendar Sync can be found here.  

Hope this helps.    

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"
Celestinecarla
Participant

SOLVE

Amazing, that worked! Thank you ever so much!

JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @Celestinecarla,

Thanks for reaching out.
I want to tag in some subject matter experts to see if they have any suggestions.
Hi @Josh @kevinheraly @AdamLPW, do you have any thoughts on this?

Thanks!
Jess  

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !