CRM

benphillips

Schedule Deal export - is it possible?

SOLVE

Is it possible to *schedule* an export of the Deals in a given Pipeline? i.e. once a week, email an XLSX file to me@mycompany.com?

(https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/contacts/how-do-i-export-my-contact-company-and-d...)

1 Accepted solution
JanaBand
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

For now, this functionality is not available from within Hubspot. In the meantime, you can set up a regular deals export to receive an email with the CSV using Import2 Wizard.

You set up a Scheduled Export in 3 quick steps:

1. Select the tool to export from (Hubspot), and the type of records you want to export (deals)
  2. Then you set up how often you want it to be done (daily, weekly etc)
  3. Here you have the option of filtering and choosing which fields to include in the export if you wish
  4. Start the export

Screen Shot on 2018-09-13 at 14_32_03.png

Unfortunately, we don't support filtering deals by Pipelines at this time, I will update here once it will be implemented.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
JanaBand
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

For now, this functionality is not available from within Hubspot. In the meantime, you can set up a regular deals export to receive an email with the CSV using Import2 Wizard.

You set up a Scheduled Export in 3 quick steps:

1. Select the tool to export from (Hubspot), and the type of records you want to export (deals)
  2. Then you set up how often you want it to be done (daily, weekly etc)
  3. Here you have the option of filtering and choosing which fields to include in the export if you wish
  4. Start the export

Screen Shot on 2018-09-13 at 14_32_03.png

Unfortunately, we don't support filtering deals by Pipelines at this time, I will update here once it will be implemented.

0 Upvotes
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

HI @benphillips  Not possible yet to schedule an export. However, scheduling reports is possible in other parts of the tool. Can you add this as a post to our ideas forum for further comment?

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
GregoryChouette

SOLVE

Hi @edjusten please can you give an example of scheduled a report that is possible in other parts of the tool?

0 Upvotes
benphillips

SOLVE