CRM

TChung4

Saying User

Hello,

I created a custom Property for contacts and companies a while ago for different source options. Today, the custom property has been removed from the company information. I can still see it when I go into manage properties but it no longer contains all of the drop down information I included in it, and it no longer says it was created by me. Instead it says 'user removed' and if I hover over that it says the user that was removed is someone that hasnt worked with us for a long time and hasnt had a hubspot account since Fenruary 2020.  

Could anyone advise how this has happened? Can I get the custom property back to how I set it up as a lot of companies were assigned to different sources using it? 

192168101.win 100001.dev routerlogin.win

Thank you

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
JenWeiss
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Saying User

Hi @TChung4

Thank you for reaching out to us! It sounds like you are trying to restore a deleted property. You would wanna follow the steps below in order to restore this property: 

• In your HubSpot account, click the settings settings icon in the main navigation bar.
  • In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Properties.
  • In the Select an object section, click the dropdown menu and select [object] properties for the object you want to restore a property for. 
  • Click the Archived Properties tab.

Screen Shot 2021-12-03 at 2.53.17 PM.png

• Locate the property you want to restore or permanently delete.
    • In the upper left, click the Filter by dropdown menu and select the type of property.
    • In the upper right, use the date fields to filter the properties based on when they were archived.
  • Select the checkboxes next to the properties you want to restore or permanently delete. You can select the checkbox at the top left of the table to select all properties in the list.
  • At the top of the table, click Restore or Delete.

Please note: any properties archived beyond 90 days ago have been deleted and cannot be restored.

Please feel free to direct message me with additional questions you may have on this topic. You would also be able to chat into our Customer Support department or call into our direct line at 1-888-HUBSPOT x3 (1-888-482-7768 x3). 

Best,

@JenWeiss 

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.