CRM

CJAsha
Contributor

Save the Hubspot BCC email address

SOLVE

Hi there,

This surely must be me as a new user, but I cannot for the life of me work out how to save the Hubspot BCC email address into Hubspot - I have to cut and paste it every time from a separate tab into the body of each email - surely this is me and this hasn't been overlooked as an option - its super manual if it has and is there a feature request forum where this could be added?

Thanks so much

Caroline

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CJAsha,

You only need to manually add the BCC email address if you're sending emails from outside of HubSpot – no need to add it when you're using the HubSpot Sales email extension or when you're sending emails from within HubSpot (e.g. from the contact, company or deal record).

Without the extension, I'd recommend that you add the BCC email address to your Google Mail, Outlook etc. address book so that it will be suggested once you type "BCC".

More on the BCC or forwarding addresses in this knowledge base article.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CJAsha,

You only need to manually add the BCC email address if you're sending emails from outside of HubSpot – no need to add it when you're using the HubSpot Sales email extension or when you're sending emails from within HubSpot (e.g. from the contact, company or deal record).

Without the extension, I'd recommend that you add the BCC email address to your Google Mail, Outlook etc. address book so that it will be suggested once you type "BCC".

More on the BCC or forwarding addresses in this knowledge base article.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

CJAsha
Contributor

SOLVE

Thank you so much, Karsten, makes perfect sense - PICNIC (problem in chair not in computer) my side!

0 Upvotes