CRM

Bmacuser
Participant

Save Meeting just for me and dont send invitation to attendee

SOLVE

Hi guys

Is it not possible to save a meeting just for me in a contact? I want to create a meeting in a contact and it is synct with my google calendar. Since i deal with old people they get confused once i send them an email invitation. Any way to get it into my calendar without sending an email to my client?  When i remove the contact i cant save the meeting.

Thanks 

Bjorn

1 Accepted solution
adimarino
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @Bmacuser 

I found this thread that has some ideas for workarounds to create a meeting without sending the invite to the contact. 

I hope this helps!

Thanks, 

Ana

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
adimarino
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @Bmacuser 

I found this thread that has some ideas for workarounds to create a meeting without sending the invite to the contact. 

I hope this helps!

Thanks, 

Ana

0 Upvotes
Bmacuser
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Ana

i didnt get any feedback in the other post. The solution is still not working. I did a manual calendar entry on my gmail calendar from the phone and didnt sent notification to clients email. now got a response from the client to the appointment. Did hubspot change something here? i thought in the past it was possible to save calenar events in the contact without sending a notification. Should a open a new post?

Cheers

Bjorn

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

HI @Bmacuser,

Within HubSpot you can log a meeting on a timeline by choosing "log" and logging the meeting. That will not associate with Gmail, however.

If you are looking for a solution from the Gmail side of things I would recommend adding a calendar hold on your calendar and putting the recipient in the notes instead of adding them as a guest. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Bmacuser
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks Ana. I followed and commented there 🙂

Cheers

Björn

0 Upvotes