CRM

AlphaZulu
Membre

Salesforce Lookup Fields Shenanigans

Résolue

In our Contact object in Hubspot, we need access to data that sits on the account object in Salesforce.

The Account and Contact objects in Salesforce are linked by lookup and we need 10-15 fields to be visible in Hubspot.

Is there any smart way instead of creating those 15 fields by formulas on the Contact object in Salesforce so that Hubspot will be able to pull the data?

Thanks!

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
bradmin
Solution
Conseiller clé

Résolue
You'll be able to use any contact or company property in HubSpot workflows. If your criteria were to use company properties, and your workflow action were on contacts, then any contacts having company properties matching the criteria would be enrolled. A contact's email or owner info could be updated this way.

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
3 Réponses
bradmin
Conseiller clé

Résolue

Hi, @AlphaZulu. You can use HubSpot lists to create criteria of both contact and company properties. As long as your Salesforce accounts have all the fields mapped you need to access in HubSpot, you'll be able to segment on both objects, without having to create additional formula fields. 

0 Votes
AlphaZulu
Membre

Résolue

Hi @bradmin - thanks for your quick reply!

Just to confirm, this means that then workflows in Hubspot can use these fields (that are located behind the lookup - for example, the EMAIL (email field) of the contact owner ( lookup to User)) under the contact object?

0 Votes
bradmin
Solution
Conseiller clé

Résolue
You'll be able to use any contact or company property in HubSpot workflows. If your criteria were to use company properties, and your workflow action were on contacts, then any contacts having company properties matching the criteria would be enrolled. A contact's email or owner info could be updated this way.

0 Votes