Sales pipeline: Apply win probability on total amount

NMDKMedia
Participant

Hello,

is there a way to configure hubspot to apply win probability on total amount of each deal stage?

For example if the deal is €1000, the deal stage "Lead" win probability is 10% then total amount is €100

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Nik

8 Replies 8
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

Deal stage revenue percentages are assigned when configuring each deal stage in the respective pipeline.

- see Set up and customize your deal pipelines and deal stages

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

Frank on LinkedIn

HubSpot's Hiring World-Wide!

NMDKMedia
Participant

Sorry Frank but that answer didn´t help.

How can i configure HubSpot that total amount in Euro of each deal stage is multiplied with percentage of each deal stage?

screenhubspot.png

So total should be 100€ (1000€ * 10%) instead of 1000€ 

Thanks in advance!

Regards

AnnaKellett
Contributor

Hi Frank,

I might be wrong, but I think the only way to do this is by using calculated fields, which are only available if you pay for enterprise.

I do hope I'm wrong though, as we'd like to be able to do the same but we're only on Sales Professional!

Anna

MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

Ahh. No. The win probability percentages you're referring to are reserved for Deal Forecast (revenue reporting). You may view those forecast totals for each stage in the Deal Forecast Report.

The totals shown in the Deals Board view represent the total value of deals in each pipeline stage. The pipeline stage totals and forecast report totals serve different purposes.

Including a percentage value (e.g., 10%) in the deal stage NAME can be confusing. (not recommended) 

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

Frank on LinkedIn

geralsimian
Participant

Hi Frank,

I can see that the Win Probability works in a Deal Revenue Forecast report. However, I am unable to export this data out of the report graph into a table (and table view doesn't show the forecasted amount in currency either) so this is a big constrain for us. Do you have any ideas of how to export that information out so I can see a list of all deal, pipeline stage and forecasted amount (based on win probability associated to pipeline stage)? 

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

As you know, some HubSpot properties are not eligible for export -- e.g., forecast amounts.

One workaround is to build a report, export the eligible properties (including amount), then add your deal stage percentages to calculate the forecast amounts in Excel.

Example from report shown below.
Exported Deal Stage: 01-Appointment Scheduled (20%)
Exported Amount In Company Currency: $168,701.00
Displayed Forecast Amount In Company Currency
(shown on report): $33,740.20
Calculated Forecast Amount In Company Currency
(shown on calculator): $33,740.20

- see image

HubSpot Custom ReportHubSpot Custom Report

Another workaround would be to use hard coded deal stage percentages in HubSpot calulated properties to store forecast amounts which may be exported (untested). That being said, neither of these workarounds can be considered fully automated because even the calculated properties must rely upon 'hard coded' deal stage percentages.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

Frank on LinkedIn

michellelewis
Participant

This is a great idea and I am surprised it has not got more votes. It is kinda lame having to explain to the sales team when they look at the deals board that really we are only counting 10% of the value in the sales pipeline for deals at the appointment scheduled stage, and therefore  they need  more pipeline.

PaulClappers
Contributor

Please add this option in the salespipeline. Makes no sense to add and then it doesn't show.