CRM

katie_collins

Sales Pipeline Win Probability

SOLVE

Hi 

I have successfully customised the deal stages but the percentage options are very restrictive and I dont seem to be able to customise them. I want to make 25% and 5% and 0% but dont have those options - is this possible?

Thanks

Katie

1 Accepted solution
Tnichs
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

HI Katie

the options for setting the probability only let you go in multiples of 10 unfortunately and 0% isn't an option - It could be something that you could put in the ideas.

Someone has already put in an idea suggestion to put in a 0% which you could upvote.

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Set-Deal-Stage-Win-Probability-to-0/idi-p/12909

klood digital, become the HubSpot Hero

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Dylan
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi HubSpot community, 

Thank you for your continued feedback. I'm excited to let you know that, as of a few minutes ago, custom win amounts are now supported in the HubSpot CRM. To build a custom amount, visit pipeline settings and then the win probability dropdown, type in a custom amount. Then, enter a custom win probability for a given stage - that’s all! 

All of us on the HubSpot Product Team are excited to see how you use this new functionality to help grow your business! 

0 Upvotes
Tnichs
Solution

SOLVE

HI Katie

the options for setting the probability only let you go in multiples of 10 unfortunately and 0% isn't an option - It could be something that you could put in the ideas.

Someone has already put in an idea suggestion to put in a 0% which you could upvote.

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Set-Deal-Stage-Win-Probability-to-0/idi-p/12909

klood digital, become the HubSpot Hero
bennett
Participant

SOLVE

I just had someone from hubspot call to try convince me to upgrade to a paid account. During the call, he said that customisable probability is a feature of a paid hubspot account. Is this true?

0 Upvotes
christourre
Participant

SOLVE

It is not.  We have a paid account. 

0 Upvotes