CRM

katie_collins
メンバー

Sales Pipeline Win Probability

解決

Hi 

I have successfully customised the deal stages but the percentage options are very restrictive and I dont seem to be able to customise them. I want to make 25% and 5% and 0% but dont have those options - is this possible?

Thanks

Katie

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Tnichs
解決策
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner

解決

HI Katie

the options for setting the probability only let you go in multiples of 10 unfortunately and 0% isn't an option - It could be something that you could put in the ideas.

Someone has already put in an idea suggestion to put in a 0% which you could upvote.

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Set-Deal-Stage-Win-Probability-to-0/idi-p/12909

klood digital, become the HubSpot Hero

元の投稿で解決策を見る

4件の返信
Dylan
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

Hi HubSpot community, 

Thank you for your continued feedback. I'm excited to let you know that, as of a few minutes ago, custom win amounts are now supported in the HubSpot CRM. To build a custom amount, visit pipeline settings and then the win probability dropdown, type in a custom amount. Then, enter a custom win probability for a given stage - that’s all! 

All of us on the HubSpot Product Team are excited to see how you use this new functionality to help grow your business! 

0 いいね!
Tnichs
解決策
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner

解決

HI Katie

the options for setting the probability only let you go in multiples of 10 unfortunately and 0% isn't an option - It could be something that you could put in the ideas.

Someone has already put in an idea suggestion to put in a 0% which you could upvote.

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Set-Deal-Stage-Win-Probability-to-0/idi-p/12909

klood digital, become the HubSpot Hero
bennett
参加者

解決

I just had someone from hubspot call to try convince me to upgrade to a paid account. During the call, he said that customisable probability is a feature of a paid hubspot account. Is this true?

0 いいね!
christourre
参加者

解決

It is not.  We have a paid account. 

0 いいね!