CRM

AegisEng

Sales Pipeline Win Probability

SOLVE

The win probability is a fixed percentage for each stage. Our opportunities have varying probability at each stage so we would need be able to edit this manually each time. Is this possible?

1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AegisEng

Unfortunately, this is not possible at this time. 

Your only option currently is to create multiple deal stages with similar names but different probability. Not what you were hoping for I know. 

Good luck.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
ColinH
Participant

SOLVE

I had this exact issue with HubSpot. Similar systems allow you to set an individual probablity from 0% to 100% for each individual deal.

The solution was to setup a custom field called 'Factor' that accepted integers. Of course this is not ideal as you need to train the sales team to only input a number from 0-100.

Then through the use of calculated fields, I was able to get all of the reporting I needed - for instance by multiplying the deal Amount by Factor, then dividing by 100 I can get the total factored value (or average weighted deal value).

Daniel-Attentiv
Participant

SOLVE

Hi AegisEng, 

We've built a Hubspot CRM add-on where you have individual probabilities for each deal instead of it being based on the stage, it's called Attentive.

Every time there's a new deal, Attentive will ping you via email (or Slack if you prefer) and ask you what's the win probability for that deal. If you don't reply to that, it'll default to the stage probability. 

This means that you'll have a much more accurate probability-adjusted sales pipeline. 

Hope this helps, let me know if I misunderstood your question,

Daniel

Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @AegisEng

Unfortunately, this is not possible at this time. 

Your only option currently is to create multiple deal stages with similar names but different probability. Not what you were hoping for I know. 

Good luck.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes