CRM

Reyndert1

Sales 101 - Creating a deal velocity report

I'm looking to create a deal velocity report. This report should give me insight in the time spent in stages, and for how long deals have been stagnant in a stage. 

A basic principle of sales management, however Hubspot is unable to create the report! We were only succesfull in creating the report for a subset of deals, that have moved out of a stage, not the ones that are still in a stage. 

Any workarounds? 

3 Replies 3
JonathanS
Contributor | Elite Partner
Contributor | Elite Partner

Hey @Reyndert1!

I might have a tool to solve your problem! I'm a part of Aptitude 8's product team A8 Labs. We're currently in Beta for a new SLA Tool called Timerman SLA. It allows you to assign SLA Policies to both tickets and deals via workflows. It also tracks time in each stage down to the minute and lets you create reports/dashboards within HubSpot!

We're releasing the app to beta users so shoot me a message if you'd like to learn more!

Dan1
Guide

Hi @Reyndert1 , 

I don't have a workaround today , however we understand the challenge, as we have looked at this ourselves. I have saved your question as we may well apply some effort later in the year to try and put together a solution. I'll be in touch if we figure it out. Sorry I can't be of more help today. 

Kind Regards, 

Dan Currin 

Co-Founder 

OrgChartHub & GeoMapper named in the Top 30 HubSpot Apps 

Dan1_0-1606235773870.png
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Reyndert1 

Thank you for reaching out and happy new year!

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Daniel_Bleich @Josh @Dan1 any thoughts or workarounds to share with @Reyndert1 on this? 

Thank you!

Best, 

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !