CRM

Naturepay

Sale - Creating a customer

SOLVE

Hello,

What is the best way to keep track of deals that are sold and become customers. 

I want to track customer service, technical support of current customers, etc. 

What do I do to turn a deal (sale) into a customer? 

I want a list of current customers that I can update info for. 

I want this list to be seperate from my Deals. 

Any help/best practice will be appreciated. 

Thank you

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Naturepay

Let me try to give you some answers to your questions:

• What is the best way to keep track of deals that are sold and become customers. 
    • Deals that become 'closed won' in HubSpot Sales automatically move associated contacts and companies to the 'Customer' lifecycle stage. You can create lists or build reports (with the add-on) to look at these
  • I want to track customer service, technical support of current customers, etc. 
    • That's not really supported by HubSpot at present but they have announced the introduction of a customer support product (Customer Hub) in 2018 
  • What do I do to turn a deal (sale) into a customer? 
    • You need to move the deal to a deal stage with a condition of closed won, i.e. 100% probability
  • I want a list of current customers that I can update info for. 
    • Create a list of contacts or companies with lifecycle stage equal to customer - assuming you have them correctly associated to deals at the closed won stage
  • I want this list to be seperate from my Deals. 
    • Lists are totally seperate from the deals tool and can focus on just the contact or compay object

Hope that helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Naturepay

Let me try to give you some answers to your questions:

• What is the best way to keep track of deals that are sold and become customers. 
    • Deals that become 'closed won' in HubSpot Sales automatically move associated contacts and companies to the 'Customer' lifecycle stage. You can create lists or build reports (with the add-on) to look at these
  • I want to track customer service, technical support of current customers, etc. 
    • That's not really supported by HubSpot at present but they have announced the introduction of a customer support product (Customer Hub) in 2018 
  • What do I do to turn a deal (sale) into a customer? 
    • You need to move the deal to a deal stage with a condition of closed won, i.e. 100% probability
  • I want a list of current customers that I can update info for. 
    • Create a list of contacts or companies with lifecycle stage equal to customer - assuming you have them correctly associated to deals at the closed won stage
  • I want this list to be seperate from my Deals. 
    • Lists are totally seperate from the deals tool and can focus on just the contact or compay object

Hope that helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes