CRM

porridgenose
メンバー

SMS Conversations for Norwegian phone numbers

解決

I am looking for an SMS integration that lets me send SMSes (text messages) to contacts, and have replies back - and it must be done through our existing Norwegian phone number.

Any thoughts?

The nice thing with HubSpot is the marketplace - you can find all sort of things 🙂 The challenge is that my question and requirements are quite "deep" technical, so no one specifies that much information in their quick review.

I have looked through some integrations, but so far I can only have a dialogue via American phone numbers, and that's not really an option.

Maybe I have to develop an integration myself?

I am greatful for all thoughts and ideas.

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @porridgenose,

Sakari SMS is one of the most popular solutions for this. On the pricing page, you can choose Norway as the country to send and receive messages in: https://sakari.io/pricing/

Scrolling down a bit, you'll see options for a dedicated Norwegian number.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
JDundas
メンバー

解決

Hi, @porridgenose!

Have you considered using a contact center solution that integrations with HubSpot for SMS? Aloware is a great piece of software for this. It has a two way sync with HS and allows you to do basic business SMS, bulk SMS and SMS sequences which will help you with your use case. Please get back to me if you would like to know more or want to setup a meeting so I can demo our software.

Best Regards,
Jeff

porridgenose
メンバー

解決

Thanks for the quick reply.

I have now been in touch with both Sakari and Message Media. They both provides SMS conversations and Norwegian phone numbers. Unfortunately, I have to get my number from them, but they are able to do a voice-forwarding to our switchboard, so this looks like it will be resolved 🙂

I can also mention that they both have support from a London office, so it's now just to evaluate the two...

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @porridgenose,

Sakari SMS is one of the most popular solutions for this. On the pricing page, you can choose Norway as the country to send and receive messages in: https://sakari.io/pricing/

Scrolling down a bit, you'll see options for a dedicated Norwegian number.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.