CRM

NRodriguez
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SFDC WIDGET

SOLVE

Posting on behalf of a customer: 

As a Director of sales development, we are always consistently looking at ways of improving the SDR response time as to when a new lead comes into our pipeline. One way we are looking to do this is to remove the visibility of the HubSpot scoring from our salesforce Instance. We’ve noticed that leads that have been scored with low scoring, the response time is longer but at times, these leads are not necessarily bad leads. My wish is to have the ability to design my own widget for salesforce and therefore be able to choose what I think is important i.e. publicizing the HubSpot scoring.

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SFDC WIDGET

SOLVE

Hi @NRodriguez,

If you're finding that the HubSpot score is not "accurate", you could always further adjust the measures of the score. It's never going to be perfect but can be a good approximation.

Regarding the widget in SFDC, you're probably referring to the HubSpot Visualforce module? I'd recommnend sharing your request in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. That section is monitored by the product team, submissions there will be evaluated based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SFDC WIDGET

SOLVE

Hi @NRodriguez,

If you're finding that the HubSpot score is not "accurate", you could always further adjust the measures of the score. It's never going to be perfect but can be a good approximation.

Regarding the widget in SFDC, you're probably referring to the HubSpot Visualforce module? I'd recommnend sharing your request in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. That section is monitored by the product team, submissions there will be evaluated based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes