CRM

jhawes

Reverse a recent import or restore all content to the most recent date prior to the import.

I recently created a spreadsheet to update my pipeline information and imported it. As a result of the excel file not being configured correctly, it has now modified my records, pipeline information and dashboard very badly. How do I reverse that action and restore everything back to the most recent version prior to that import?

5 Replies 5
APrinter

Reverse a recent import or restore all content to the most recent date prior to the import.

I accidently created duplicates of my contacts and companies when importing that I wanted to remove. You can use the advanced filter to select only the records from your import file and then delete them all to remove duplicates. Hope this helps some of you.

silveryf
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey! 

One of our HubSpotters has shared a workaround to bulk revert property changes and I'd like to link it to this post for your reference! 

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Tips-Tricks-Best-Practices/Reverting-Bulk-Property-Changes-by-Impor...

AdamLPW
Key Advisor

Hi @jhawes,

There's no way of reverting your HubSpot data that's available to end-users.  Your best bet is to open a support ticket and see if it's possible to revert your data to a backup pre-import.  

Good luck!

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"
0 Upvotes
EGladen
Participant

How do you open a support ticket? I need to do this, but cannot find the '?' from my navigation bar. 

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @EGladen, hope you are doing well.

This is how you can open a support ticket.

Hope this helps, 

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes