CRM

JennyO

Restricting Property access by user

SOLVE

Is there a way of stopping the view all properties button or restricting certain teams from viewing the information in those properties on Companies, Contacts and deals.

For xxample I may have a commission field that I want the Sales team to see but not the admin team?

Whilst I can set default views I can't seem to be able to stop a user clicking on see all properties and finding this data. Is this even possible?

1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hello @JennyO at this time it is not possible to restrict accss (view/edit/create) to contact properties. Below I've shared a list of contact features you can restrict. 

If this a feature you would like to see implemented I would reccomend searching ideas.hubspot.com to see if this idea already exists -  you can vote and comment with your usecase / goals with this feature. If this idea does not exist you can post a feature request for others to vote on. 

Screen Shot 2017-11-03 at 11.15.27.png

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hello @JennyO at this time it is not possible to restrict accss (view/edit/create) to contact properties. Below I've shared a list of contact features you can restrict. 

If this a feature you would like to see implemented I would reccomend searching ideas.hubspot.com to see if this idea already exists -  you can vote and comment with your usecase / goals with this feature. If this idea does not exist you can post a feature request for others to vote on. 

Screen Shot 2017-11-03 at 11.15.27.png