Restricting Access to tickets only

Highlighted
New Contributor

We have the need to create a couple of users who only have access to tickets for their comapny only, I have nearly managed this but the only issue is that the users can still see all logged emails associated with the company which we do not want. 

Is there a way that we can set up a user that can only see see tickets for their company and the progress of the tickets, and create tickets themselves but not see anything else

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Top Contributor

I don't think you are going to be able to get down to this level of organizational-level security sadly in HubSpot. Far as I have seen if they have access to a specific company they are going to see the majority of items attached to it (again assuming access).

I believe role security for communication is more around the ability to email and schedule versus view items outside your team. Have you tried adjusting communication preferences to the team layer and see how it displays? 

New Contributor

Thanks for your help, How would I go about adjusting communication preferences? 

0 Upvotes
Top Contributor

Good morning,

I am not sure how this will function around this as I haven't tried myself, but under Users & Teams in the admin. Have you set up the roles by a team for permissions or for each individual?

There is a permission under the role related to communications. (as shown in my screenshot)

Sadly I am not sure if this permission does more than simple allows them to only deal with contacts they or the team is assigned versus hides emails. It is worth a try and see if it helps.

Screenshot_4.jpg

0 Upvotes