CRM

dranreb
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Restrict access to contacts and lists by geography

SOLVE

I need the ability to allow some users to only see contacts from a certain country. Is it possible to restrict user access to contacts and lists by geography?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @dranreb  It is not possible at this time to restrict a user's access by country. You can however, limit contacts that a user sees by ownership. Find out more here.

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @dranreb  It is not possible at this time to restrict a user's access by country. You can however, limit contacts that a user sees by ownership. Find out more here.

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
dranreb

SOLVE

Thanks for your reply @edjusten. I am familiar with the page you linked to but am still unclear on something. Is it then possible to have multiple owners for a contact or list?

Alternatively, is it possible that there is some third party add-on that can be used to achieve the same result I am after?

Dranreb

0 Upvotes
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Contacts can only have one owner. In HubSpot, lists do not have owners.  And at this time there are no plugins available that alter the functionality of the database in any way. 

Ed