CRM

ConnorSlivensky
Key Advisor | Elite Partner
Key Advisor | Elite Partner

Resetting HubSpot Insights Exceptions

I have a portal with Insights enabled and some fields aren't populating. I know in the Knowledge Base note it talks about how Insights won't overwrite fields set by users. So I have two questions:

1) Does a user deleting values out of a field count so Insights will not fill in that field going forward?

2) If so is there a way to remove fields from the Insights exceptions so it will begin to fill in again?

Thanks.

2 Replies 2
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ConnorSlivensky,

I heard back from our AI team who is managing the Insights tool. To your questions: 

1. That's correct, a value deletion is also considered as a property value added by a user. If the user decides to delete a piece of information stored in a property, the value will remain unchanged. Insights will only update properties where the values were originally populated by HubSpot Insights.
  2. Unfortunately we don't have the option to override or create any exception rules at the moment. It would, however, be great if you could add this as a product idea in our Ideas forum. Thank you!

Cheers,

Mia

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ConnorSlivensky,

Thank you for your question! I just wanted to let you know that I've reached out to the team who is in charge of the Insights tool internally and will get back to you as soon as I get more information. 

Cheers,

Mia, Community Team 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings