CRM

KimFerris
Participant

Reset the Side for All Users?

SOLVE

I have been making significant changes to the side panel that I want to push out to all users. Is there a way to do this?  I'm not seeing how. I want to reset the side panel to the company "standard". (Even if it's only temporary since they can make their own changes.. ugh)

1 Accepted solution
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KimFerris ,

If you want to change the left sidebar for the companies what you can do is go settings > objects > companies > record customization and then choose the properties you want to have in the left sidebar

Here’s a quick video for your reference

https://www.loom.com/share/1e022f8a4bd146df95b46a2797236b83

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
LDowdy
Contributor

SOLVE

@KimFerris  @webdew   Just wondering if this "Solution" is a solution to the question that Kim asked?  This doesn't seem to answer the question, the same question I have.  How can I force reset the Left Panel view of Companies, Contacts, or Custom Object, for Users?  I realize they can then customize, but I very much need to ensure they are all seeing the same Sections and properties. 

Also, the solution above is shown as the "Accepted Solution".   Just wondering how a solution become an accepted solution? 

GLloyd1
Contributor

SOLVE

I agree. Doesn't answer the question at all. I'm on the hunt for an actual solution for this. 

0 Upvotes
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KimFerris ,

If you want to change the left sidebar for the companies what you can do is go settings > objects > companies > record customization and then choose the properties you want to have in the left sidebar

Here’s a quick video for your reference

https://www.loom.com/share/1e022f8a4bd146df95b46a2797236b83

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes