CRM

KSaid

Request for making phone number second primary key instead of email

SOLVE

hello guys,

I am wondering if I can add a second primary key in my customer contact information such as their phone number in addition to their email address, so when i create a new contact the system notifie me if this phone number already in use. 

please advice, 

Thank you

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KSaid,

This is unfortunately currently not supported. When you enter a new contact manually and add a phone number that is already in your CRM, HubSpot won't notify you.

I've found this suggestion in the HubSpot Ideas section, a request for custom unique identifiers. It hasn't been reviewed yet but the product team checks these posts based on popularity – you could like and comment on the idea.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KSaid,

This is unfortunately currently not supported. When you enter a new contact manually and add a phone number that is already in your CRM, HubSpot won't notify you.

I've found this suggestion in the HubSpot Ideas section, a request for custom unique identifiers. It hasn't been reviewed yet but the product team checks these posts based on popularity – you could like and comment on the idea.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes