CRM

SComeau
Top Contributor

Reporting on Closed Won Deals with Multiple Companies

SOLVE

Hello,

We often have two companies associated to a Deal. The Company that Purchased and the Partner that brought us the lead. I need to run a closed won report that will show me both companies associated with a closed won deal. I have not found a way to do this without showing multiple lines for the same deal. I would like the company column to just list both companies. Is this possible?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SComeau,

I've played around a bit with this as well and it doesn't look like this is possible. The approach that would make most sense to me is a pivot table, however, if you want column A with the deal name, column B with the company names, HubSpot expects there to be an aggregation for the value column B - not displaying the company names but the count.

I don't think this can be done, unfortunately.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SComeau,

I've played around a bit with this as well and it doesn't look like this is possible. The approach that would make most sense to me is a pivot table, however, if you want column A with the deal name, column B with the company names, HubSpot expects there to be an aggregation for the value column B - not displaying the company names but the count.

I don't think this can be done, unfortunately.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes