CRM

wattboss

Report to extract customer notes

SOLVE

Hubspot looks great, but I manage a sales team and currently use Goldmine, with which I can make an SQL report to extract my reps call notes, by whatever filter I apply, and including whatever properties I want.

I can't seem to do this with Hubspot, and the reporting add on looks like it's about Dashboards, I just want to read what my reps notes have been this week

3 Accepted solutions
asciocchetti
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

I am looking to do something similar and reached out to HubSpot's Support Team about this. I know this is an older post, but I am sure there are others who are looking for a solution as well. 

As of now, there is no way to include Notes in a report bc notes are not a property and can therefore not be displayed in reports/lists/filtered views, etc. 

Here a few workarounds they suggested since there isn't an out of the box solution for this: 

• Create a custom Notes field, where your reps would enter their notes moving forward
  • You could work with a developer and use the HubSpot API endpoints to export notes. This would require you to work with your in-house developer. If you do not have one, you would need to hire one. 
  • Work with a third-party service like Import2Wizard. Their service could help you export your notes.

View solution in original post

wattboss
Solution

SOLVE

Appreciated, many thanks, I'll give it a try

0 Upvotes
markkofman
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

You can try Import2 Wizard  for this task. And here is a quick video explaining how to do this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiBf0si00DU

4 Replies 4
markkofman
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

You can try Import2 Wizard  for this task. And here is a quick video explaining how to do this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiBf0si00DU

asciocchetti
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

I am looking to do something similar and reached out to HubSpot's Support Team about this. I know this is an older post, but I am sure there are others who are looking for a solution as well. 

As of now, there is no way to include Notes in a report bc notes are not a property and can therefore not be displayed in reports/lists/filtered views, etc. 

Here a few workarounds they suggested since there isn't an out of the box solution for this: 

• Create a custom Notes field, where your reps would enter their notes moving forward
  • You could work with a developer and use the HubSpot API endpoints to export notes. This would require you to work with your in-house developer. If you do not have one, you would need to hire one. 
  • Work with a third-party service like Import2Wizard. Their service could help you export your notes.
wattboss
Solution

SOLVE

Appreciated, many thanks, I'll give it a try

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

SOLVE

No can do with built-in HubSpot functionality.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes