CRM

Aliciapsm
Teilnehmer/-in

Report on Team notes

lösung

Hello all,

We need a report that shows the notes that mention our colleague at the User Satisfaction department. This would create a qualitative Report with comments on User Satisfaction. We have Hubspot Sales Pro.

I have created a Team where I've added this colleague but the report only shows her own notes, while the idea was instead that the Sales Representatives would mention her, and that those notes would appear in a public report  that everyone can look at.

Is there any way to make a Report on mentions to a specific user or Team? Instead of the team member's own notes.

Thank you in advance for any ideas. I am open to any alternatives, including using Lists instead. 

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

Report on Team notes

lösung

Hi @Aliciapsm,

This would be a custom activities report (Menu > Reports > Reports > Single object report > Activities). You would set up the report Filters to look like below:

karstenkoehler_0-1637066155727.png

In the Visualization tab, you can then display the Note body, for example choosing the chart type Unsummarized data table:

karstenkoehler_1-1637066213313.png

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten
MFalloretta
Teilnehmer/-in | Diamond Partner
Teilnehmer/-in | Diamond Partner

Report on Team notes

lösung

Does this also include any mentions within comments that are in the threads of notes, or will this only return mention from new notes themselves?

We have a lot of thread conversations within a note and can't figure out how to get a report to include those as well.

0 Upvotes
Aliciapsm
Teilnehmer/-in

Report on Team notes

lösung

@karstenkoehler , thank you so much! I can't believe how easy you made that look. It worked like a charm. 

karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

Report on Team notes

lösung

Hi @Aliciapsm,

This would be a custom activities report (Menu > Reports > Reports > Single object report > Activities). You would set up the report Filters to look like below:

karstenkoehler_0-1637066155727.png

In the Visualization tab, you can then display the Note body, for example choosing the chart type Unsummarized data table:

karstenkoehler_1-1637066213313.png

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.