CRM

DCross
参加者

Report no meetings of a particular type

解決

I'd like to be able to report which companies we have not met with but it doesn't seem possible? There's only no activity within a certain time period?

If I can manage to achieve this I would also like to know if there are companies who haven't had a meeting with us of a particular meeting type, eg: show all companies where no meetings = type x.

Is this possible?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @DCross,

It is possible, it's just not immediately intuitive. This can be solved with lists.

First, create list of companies (Menu > Contacts > Lists) which are associated with meetings of a specific type. Then, create a second list of companies which are not a member of the first list. Voilà.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @DCross,

It is possible, it's just not immediately intuitive. This can be solved with lists.

First, create list of companies (Menu > Contacts > Lists) which are associated with meetings of a specific type. Then, create a second list of companies which are not a member of the first list. Voilà.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

DCross
参加者

解決

Thank you, that works very well 🙂 

0 いいね!