CRM

VDrigin
参加者

Replicating 'Related Companies'

In Hubspot, in the Companies module, there is a section on the right hand side called 'Related Companies'. This is an existing feature of Hubspot.

This allows a company to link to other companies. 

The two options are 'Add a parent company' and 'Add a child company'

We would like to replicate this functionality for 'Supplier' and 'Buyer' in order to map the supply chains of our clients.

7件の返信
RBraut
メンバー

I have the same problem, i don't find this module

0 いいね!
VDrigin
参加者

Hi @natsumimori,

This is not what I want. I would like to have under or above the card called "Related Companies " another card with exactly the same functionality, but with different wording. I do not want to replace the wording of the exisiting one, I would like to add a new one.

Let me knoe if that is possible.

Thanks in advance!

0 いいね!
natsumimori
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

I see, from your explanation "Custom Objects" is the closest feature I can think of : Use custom objects

This is available for Enterprise accounts and you can create custom objects that your business needs.

When the custom object is associated to another record, it will appear in the record's right panel. You can see the image in here: Customize the custom object section in associated records

VDrigin
参加者

@natsumimori  Thank you for your reply!

However, I do not need a new object, I simly need to create an association between two companies. Or is it only possible by cerating a new object? If this is the case then can I ask for more detailed documentation on how to replicate this functionality?

0 いいね!
natsumimori
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

I believe adding parent/child company is the only feature that allows you to assocaite 2 companies:S 

@karstenkoehler - Do you come up with an idea on how to address these needs?

natsumimori
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Hi @VDrigin , thank you for your post.

Do you mean you'd want to change the wording of "Related Companies" section within a company record?

Notification_Center.png

If so, that is not possible at this time and I'd recommend posting your product feature request in the HubSpot Ideas ForumOur product team is constantly on the lookout here for users' feedback and ideas on ways in which they could possibly improve the functionality of our tools. When considering this idea as a new feature for future updates on the tool, we will based off from this platform. Thanks!

Domni
参加者

@natsumimori - I want to add a third option to Related companies called "Media Agency". Is that possible?

0 いいね!