CRM

victorcarvalho
Member | Platinum Partner
Member | Platinum Partner

Renewal Workflows

SOLVE

Hello everyone.
The company that I work is responsible for selling software subscriptions and as CRM we’ve been utilizing HubSpot.
We have recently created a workflow in HubSpot so that deals that were moved to the CLOSED stage, automatically have created new one to a pool of Renewal Pipeline to the next term or even to the next year. So far so good ! However, the way I created initially this starts from the moment the workflow is activated. So my question is ... how do I bring my legacy, I mean, deals that have already been consolidated, to this new flow I have just implemented and that with the appropriate closing dates ??

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
louischausse
Solution
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner

Renewal Workflows

SOLVE

We've built a Recipe to handle Renewals. A Recipe is a small process that you can install in your HubSpot portal. This doesn't require any third-party tool.

Here's a video of how it works:

louischausse_0-1709664022069.gif

Renewal deals are created automatically for each closed-won deals with a known contract end date. Then, a task is generated with a reminder date XX days before that contract end date to notify the deal owner (or another user of your choice) that the renewal is coming soon.

Other settings and configurations are also available to suit your use case.

If you are interested, we can have a chat to setup this recipe on your HubSpot portal.

Learn more here

Louis Chaussé from Auxilio HubSpot Solutions Partner Signature
Louis Chaussé from Auxilio HubSpot Solutions Partner Meeting link

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
louischausse
Solution

Renewal Workflows

SOLVE

We've built a Recipe to handle Renewals. A Recipe is a small process that you can install in your HubSpot portal. This doesn't require any third-party tool.

Here's a video of how it works:

louischausse_0-1709664022069.gif

Renewal deals are created automatically for each closed-won deals with a known contract end date. Then, a task is generated with a reminder date XX days before that contract end date to notify the deal owner (or another user of your choice) that the renewal is coming soon.

Other settings and configurations are also available to suit your use case.

If you are interested, we can have a chat to setup this recipe on your HubSpot portal.

Learn more here

Louis Chaussé from Auxilio HubSpot Solutions Partner Signature
Louis Chaussé from Auxilio HubSpot Solutions Partner Meeting link
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Renewal Workflows

SOLVE

Hi @victorcarvalho 

When you turn the workflow on, you will have the option in the "review" that will give the option to enroll deals that meet the criteria before you turn the workflow on. See screenshot below with an example from my account: 

Screen Shot 2020-05-12 at 2.29.30 PM.png

When I select "yes" once I turn the workflow on will enroll deals that already meet the criteria. About the closing date you can set up inside the workflow a specific Close date you would like your deals to have it by using the action "Set a property value".

Also, I would like to mention I see you are from Brazil. Not sure if your team is aware we also have our Community in Portuguese if you would like to speak your native language, here is a post to introduce yourself: Bem-vindos à Comunidade!

I hope this helps.

stay safe,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes