CRM

malekt
Membre

Remove Facebook Jobs Posting from Messenger Chatflow

Hi,

We have posted a job on facebook. The applications we received from that are going to the messenger and from that coming into the chatflow.

How do i disbale the applications coming into the hubspot chatflow / facebook messenger

0 Votes
5 Réponses
Elever
Membre

I am conscious that I can do that. However, I am making an offer on a way to better enhance that sidebar based on my use case. Feel loose to call me in case you need to higher apprehend my idea is here .

0 Votes
PamCotton
Gestionnaire de communauté

Hello @Elever , thank you for your feedback. Since this setting is coming from Facebook, they are the ones who provide this type of functionality. I was not able to identify your idea.

I would highly recommend you to please post this idea at our ideas forum (here).

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

Thank you,

Pam

Kindly

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

PamCotton

Hello @malekt 

If your goal is to not receive the application anymore my recommendation is to remove the job posting on the Marketplace on Facebook.  I believe the integration with the messenger and HubSpot chatflow does not influence the job posting since looking at this article from Facebook here, mention that  "People can apply on desktop or on their mobile device. After posting a job, you will be able to track and review applications, contact applicants and schedule interviews through Messenger."

I hope this helps.

Kindly,

Pam

0 Votes
malekt
Membre

Hi,

As per this there is no way to disable job applications coming into Facebook Messenger?

I would like to know how other companies are getting this done? if anyone is posting jobs on facebook?

0 Votes
PamCotton

Hi @malekt 

This action is required to be edited on Facebook, I was able to find 2 Facebook articles explaining more how to disable the Job posting.

I hope this helps.

Kindly,

Pam

0 Votes