Remove Facebook Jobs Posting from Messenger Chatflow

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi,

We have posted a job on facebook. The applications we received from that are going to the messenger and from that coming into the chatflow.

How do i disbale the applications coming into the hubspot chatflow / facebook messenger

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello @malekt 

If your goal is to not receive the application anymore my recommendation is to remove the job posting on the Marketplace on Facebook.  I believe the integration with the messenger and HubSpot chatflow does not influence the job posting since looking at this article from Facebook here, mention that  "People can apply on desktop or on their mobile device. After posting a job, you will be able to track and review applications, contact applicants and schedule interviews through Messenger."

I hope this helps.

Kindly,

Pam

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi,

As per this there is no way to disable job applications coming into Facebook Messenger?

I would like to know how other companies are getting this done? if anyone is posting jobs on facebook?

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @malekt 

This action is required to be edited on Facebook, I was able to find 2 Facebook articles explaining more how to disable the Job posting.

I hope this helps.

Kindly,

Pam

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes